Johannesburg, Friday, 20 January 2017- “In the beginning there was rhythm. In the beginning there was Hip-Hop and RnB.It’s our duty to look after this treasure, our duty to protect it and our duty to breathe life into it.”
About Future Genesis
Future Genesis is an events, artist management and PR Company that’s dubbed as a home and origin of authenticity in South African hip-hop and RnB. It also seeks to be the grooming cradle for young and talented South African artists by educating them about the music industry, promoting industrial independence (artist emancipation), grooming their talent and offering supporting in other spheres of their lives.
Name And Slogan
Genesis directly translated into English means “In the beginning”. It is this translation that also serves as the slogan of the company. The name “Future Genesis” has been chosen with intention to match the company’s main goal of one day, in the furthest “future”, to be referenced as the “genesis – beginning or origin of both South African hip-hop and RnB and independence of artists”. It serves to set a notion of the beginning of an era of artists that are self-sufficient, empowered, educated and well groomed in their profession. Another continuous goal Future Genesis aims to achieve is to serve as a stable that’s a preserver for unique/original talent and of golden music.
– To be referenced in the future, as the home or beginning of South African hip- hop and RnB as this initiative serves to preserve the art, groom and empower the artists.
– To introduce or break into the South African hip-hop & RnB industry artists/brands/companies that are of a different distinct and endangered talent and have potential to contribute to the growth of the industry.
– To emancipate artists
– Promote authenticity
– Commitment to contributing positively to the clients career and the industry
– To build a good relationship between the clients and Future Genesis, entailing of integrity, fairness and accommodation of different economic classes.
– Maintaining the professional quota and conduct.
– Remain purely hip-hop and RnB or anything related within these genres.
– To partner with 100% South African brands/organisations or companies.
– Create employment for the South African youth.
Services Offered by Future Genesis
The following are services that Future Genesis provides to the clientele;
– Artist Management (includes Public Relations)
– Public Relations
– Administration in regards to CAMS accounts
“To sum this up, man we are basically a bunch of lame amateur brainiacs and creatives that are here to switch things up in regards to hip-hop in SA. It’s not that deep!” – Unknown
“Side bar – our artists are dope! Only the best…” – Unknown
Who to Look Out For
Welcome to the future of SA hip-hop and RnB. Please follow all Future Genesis pages to find out more about these artists.
– Crak No Beat (Cesar Ramos)
– Gene Beatz
– King Blake
Social Media Platforms
What are your thoughts? Connect with the Future Genesis team using the hashtag #FutureGenesis